Waupaca County Economic Development Corporation
The Waupaca County Economic Development Corporation is a non-profit, non-stock corporation organized by the authority of Waupaca County as a publicly supported organization. Its purpose is to foster and encourage activities in the County that result in constructive economic development, so that its citizens and all areas of its business community prosper.
The work of the corporation includes, but is not limited to:
- Functioning as a point of contact for economic development information related to Waupaca County.
- Leading and assisting in efforts to retain and expand existing business in Waupaca County.
- Leading and assiting in efforts to recruit new business into Waupaca County.
- Cooperating with other organizations in the development of the Northeast Wisconsin regional economy.
- Taking a lead role in workforce development.
- Securing and administering financial resources for business development activities.
In addition, the Waupaca County Economic Development Corporation is an advocate that helps customers understand and negotiate the complexities of government systems. WCEDC works with numerous partners at the local, regional, state, and federal level in order to provide quality service in a timely manner. For a confidential discussion regarding your project, or to answer any questions you may have, please contact Executive Director David Thiel.